What’s happening in the District this week!
- Check out World Press Photo’s Exhibition at the Dupont Underground from November 4th through the 26th. Read our take on it and get more info here.
- Why go to cooking class when you can go to cocktail class? Prep for DC’s Cocktail Week next week. Head to Via Umbria for a cocktail making class focusing on the delicious fall flavor: ginger.
- The Hirshhorn can’t stop, won’t stop creating awesome new exhibitions. Mark Bradford: Pickett’s Charge kicks off November 8th.
- Local First DC has been dedicated to supporting local independent businesses in our nation’s capital. Celebrate November 9th at Blind Whino, get tickets & more info.
- The 10th annual FotoWeekDC festival is back November 11-19, 2017!
- The Embassy Row Hotel is being taken over by Right Proper Brewing Company Saturday the 10th. Check out how they’re planning on shaking up the hotel.
Check out these events before they’re gone!
- Remember – this is your last chance to enjoy a 1905 happy hour. Their last day open to the public will be November 11th.
News around the District…
Some buzz we think you might want to know!
- Bindaas opens this Monday (Nov 6th) in Foggy Bottom. It’s a new Indian Restaurant and will be headed by James Beard award winning Chef Vikram Sundaram.
- If you frequent the red line, your service will be disrupted from November 25th-Dec 10th. there will be no Red Line trains operating between Silver Spring and Fort Totten, and Takoma Station will be closed. More from WMATA.
- E took a fab trip to South Africa earlier in 2017, so we had to share EaterDC’s news about the duo bringing South African wine to the DC scene.