Halloween in the District is anything but boring. From bar crawls to harvesting apples, we have you covered! Keep reading below to see everything going on Halloweekend.
- Pub Dread will be open through the end of Halloweekend, so stop by for some ghoulish atmosphere and spooky cocktails!
- Kicking off October 27th, head to Dacha’s Fear Garden costumes, drink specials, and a spooky outdoor setting ensure through the 29th.
- Night of the Living Zoo is an adult-only event at the National Zoo in Washington D.C. This very popular annual Halloween party has bone-chilling and mind-boggling performances including palm readers, fire eaters, talking bats, and illusionists. Plus, food and booze!
- Head to Black Finn’s after work for a spooktactular Halloween costume contest and drink specials. DJs, giveaways, and surprises…oh my!
- Red Rocks is having a Hollywood-themed Halloween party, so come as your favorite celeb (living or…undead).
- A local DC event planner, JBC Events, is having a Halloweekend in Georgetown at the beautiful Malmaison & L2 lounge! You can get more information here.
- The annual nightmare on Elm Street begins this Saturday from 2-8pm. Get specials at Barcode, Decades, District Taphouse, and more. Tickets here.
- Black Jackis kicking off Halloweekend with a Burlesque themed night. Cabaret, burlesque, and themed cocktails galore.
- Want another Halloween Crawl? Check out DC Halloween crawlDupont specific one – start as early as 12pm!
- Mission Dupont is having a halloween party – costumes encouraged! You can get deep discounts by buying a ticket. More info here.
- Malmaison is having a Halloween party in Georgetown you don’t want to miss. Get more details on the 4th annual Halloween bash here.
- Head to the Halloween Bash at Duffy’s Irish Puband a ticket gets an open bar and free apps (seriously) just remember to come in costume!
October 29th to the 31st:
- Estadio is throwing their second annual Halloweenparty on the 31st. $31 for admission and your favorite Estadio Tapas, Pintxos, Bocadillos, Montadillos & Delicious Treats – halloween costume and ghoulish cocktails included!
- Night of the Living Ales at Churckey on the 31st celebrates with showcasing brand new spooktactular beers and crazy good specials. More info.