- As someone who is frequently grossed out by random things, like my kitchen sink sponge, this article was both terrifying and insightful. Basically, the ways you’ve been cleaning your sponges may be entirely ineffective. Learn how to do it right.
- As someone who is mildly obessed with true crime…it goes without saying that I’m practically dying to watch Netflix’s newly announced show, ‘Mindhunter.’ The trailer just got released and you can learn more about the upcoming series here.
- One thing that has recently been of interest to me lately is the swept-under-the-rug opioid problem America currently has. Counties around the United States are filling dramatically different numbers of opioid prescriptions each year. And the death toll from opioids, both prescription and nonprescription, has spiked to an estimated 60,000 people a year, raising alarms among public officials, and the public themselves.
- Harry Potter’s birthday was this Monday, and although it’s a little belated…why not celebrate? Check out these 12 mind-blowing fan theories behind the series now.
- Because everything about Wonder Woman is amazing, it seems to be trickling down into the world of fashion as well. The designers behind her iconic leather corset is becoming well-known even Rihanna wants to wear them.
- The skincare gurus over at Into The Gloss answer so many helpful makeup and skincare related questions (I just sent Tess an article about toners today). Although creating a multi-step skincare routine can be tricky especially with so many products, ITG lays out the basics which makes it a by easier.
- What we’ve ALL been needing, an avocado toast guide!! If you want to hear which chain has the best (and worst) check it out. To be honest, I felt like it needed more places included but maybe that should be our next post…
- Well, I know what we’re doing this weekend. And yes, it does involve food (specifically ice cream sandwiches).
- Last Sunday’s Game of Thrones episode was my favorite so far. I want to watch it 10 more times this week. Buzzfeed put together an amazing post on the many layers of Dany and Jons first meeting (spoilers ahead of you haven’t watched yet).