- Have you heard this magical news? TWO new Harry Potter books are set to hit the shelves this October One is a companion piece to a new Harry Potter exhibition, and the other is “Harry Potter – A Journey Through A History of Magic” which is the one I’m most excited about.
- The past few weeks have been filled with Healthcare talk – bills, Obamacare, repealing, replacing, and more buzzwords have been thrown around like candy. But is there a more general root that transcends Trump’s back-and-forth? Politico thinks so. Read about why healthcare drives presidents insane. Read more here.
- If you’ve been on Instagram at all in the past two weeks, you’ve probably seen the story (or the meme) of mac and cheese having BAD chemicals in it. But hey – don’t worry yet the negative side effects are way over-hyped. Here’s why you shouldn’t stop eating mac and cheese.
- A lot of you young folk like us may have been warned about being friends with your co-workers…but is that actually bad advice? Read the case for forging friendships with your co-workers here.
- I’m still completely shook at how much I loved the season opener of Game of Thrones – I had low expectations and this episode made me re-fall in love with the series. I was trying to pinpoint what exactly what so captivating, and then I started reading more review about the premier and figured it out. Why? Two words: Girl Power.
- Disney, everyone favorite (and most magical) place on earth is getting a makeover. Well, Epcot specifically Disney part two: Here is a sneak peak of Star Wars Land. Eeeeeek!
- Refinery29 rounded up the 25 best companies for women based on Fairygodboss’ reviewing platform. If you’re looking to make a job change or just like to stay updated on the companies moving in the right direction, check it out.
- I’m posting this solely because I loooove Pina Coladas. They’re probably my favorite drink ever.
- In other upsetting news, HALF of all plastic in the world was created in the last 13 years.
- If you’ve been keeping up with any news websites this week I’m sure you’ve seen the baby deer being rescued by a dog. If you want to know the full story (and get an update on the three month old fawn) click here.