- We have AmazonPrime, AmazonVideo, AmazonFresh, AmazonPantry…and now? Now we have AmazonWardrobe. This will not only let you order (and try on) to your heart’s content, with a provided resealable box and prepaid return shipping slip…but if you buy, you get a discount!
- Millennials aren’t all about buying avocado toast and ironic t-shirts, in fact, our generation is doing some pretty cool things to corporate culture. Read more about how the ~youth~ is working to reshape what matters in corporate culture.
- One thing I’ve been slightly obsessed with the past few years, largely thanks to re-watching Mall Rats, is the decline of the American Mall. I mean, just watch Clueless to see how important malls used to be. But, apparently malls might have a future, well…at least in Texas.
- Did you know it’s Cephalopod Week? I did, mostly because I’m obsessed with the ocean. And honestly, I think it has the potential to be the next shark week. In honor of them, read these these fun facts.
- One of my coworkers turned me onto this and I’ve been obsessed with reading how people spend their money. It isn’t as weird as it sounds, promise – but it is addicting! Check out Refinery 29’s ongoing series ‘The Money Diaries’ to find out how millennials spend their bills.
- A surprising and definitely illegal act of a US postal working in the DC area is expected to plead guilty. Find out why.
- The Uber drama continues. The CEO and Founder has announced that he will take an indefinite leave of absence from the company.
- Did anyone else grow-up being obsessed with crayons, specifically the macaroni and cheese color? If so, these new nail polishes are a throwback to childhood.
- The NYT pulled together a list (and quick summary) of what’s new on Netflix and Amazon right now. The two that I can’t wait for are Moana and Okja.