- One thing I’ve always found fascinating are interesting sub-cultures you’d, in normal life, never knew existed. one of these is the Mermaid Wonderland at Weeki Wachee. These undersea performers act out Hans Christian Andersen–themed shows and underwater picnics for sold-out audiences. Getting to see the culture behind the scenes is immensely interesting.
- If you haven’t heard, Amazon is buying Whole Foods. D.C. has a large number of Whole Foods. So, how will it affect our shopping? Find out here.
- This crowfunding is trying to get housing made specifically for millennials. As housing prices rise, it is getting more and more difficult to buy a house right out. But, this platform is trying to change that.
- Father’s day is right around the corner (no, seriously it is TOMORROW) but if you’re still worried about getting dad a good gift, check out these books which are best for dads.
- Newly discovered photos from WWII have recently surface which provide more insight into the lives of people serving in the Navy.
- Thrones fans are like another, they pick up on every possible details in the show, books, and sneak peaks so it’s no surprise that they may have figured out Jon Snows real name. Be warned, there are spoilers ahead.
- After stumbling on BBC Future, whose tagline is “stories that inspire, intrigue and enlighten”, I found an interesting article about the habits that reveal personalities. Thanks to a new study that was recently published, the Big Five personality traits are often linked to everyday behaviors people have.