- If you’re a fellow Game of Thrones Fan (E and I can’t get enough), I’m sure you’re starting to feel it leaving us. Not only is it not premiering until JULY this year…it’s the penultimate season. However, according to the show runners…the spinoffs are coming!
- Why is no one talking about the Venezuela’s economic crisis? There has been little to nothing has been reported on the medical and food shortages, sky-rocketing inflation and the scarcity of basic necessities for its citizens.
- Summer blockbusters have been an American staple for as long as we can remember. But they aren’t just fluff. In fact, they can be an important part of our lives…and remind us of our humanity. Read more about that theory here.
- Amazon is coming to D.C.! No, seriously – they’re opening a physical bookstore in the district! They’re coming to 3040 M St. NW, with 10,000 square feet (the old Barneys for those who remember).
- Pancakes are going through a rough period. If you’ve bought any Aunt Jemima products lately, you might want to double check because there has been a huge recall.
- There are so many new restaurants coming in Spring! There are a few of these on my must-try list.
- Is the French election being hacked? According to the BBC, The French media and public have been warned not to spread details about a hacking attack on presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron.
- Early in 2017, a mare named Kakadu gave birth to the very first foal by the Triple Crown winner American Pharoah. Find out if this baby has the potential to live up to its Triple Crown father.
- For years, J.Crew reigned supreme, but its pretty vision ultimately failed. Why? Read more here.