- The director of the Hirshhorn has gotten a lot of flack before today but, that’s all changing. Check out her story, and the story of Kusama coming to DC, here.
- Getting your tax return is probably one of the best things about spring, right? But, are you re-investing it for more profit down the line? Check out these helpful tips on how to invest your tax return.
- Right after the election, Trump talked seemingly endlessly about his first 100 days in office, what they would look like, and what they would accomplish. Now that those 100 days have passed, let’s take a look into what happened.
- It’s classic advice: try as best as possible to keep your work life and personal life separate. But what happens when personal feelings, like jealousy, distrust, anger, and annoyance, creep into the work day? Read this interesting article about what to do when your boss doesn’t like you anymore.
- If you haven’t already heard about the drama surrounding the Fyre Festival, here is a quick update on what exactly is going on and why you should probably steer clear of any future festival that may occur.
- Every book club we somehow circle back to the possibility of reading the well-known classic, The Handmaid’s Tale. If you’re a fan of the book, or even curious what its about, Hulu is currently streaming a show that follows the same story…and the reviews are already very positive.
- As we get ready for the Meta Gala (and by get ready, I mean stalk all forms of social media), you can take a look at some of the best Met memes out there.
- If you’ve heard or followed along on the Bill O’Reilly situation and his recent and (long time coming) firing, but want to know more, check this read out. Emily Steel, a reporter at the New York Times, is one badass woman who brought many of the unknowns surrounding O’Reilly to light.