- Everyone who lives in DC knows the unspoken escalator rules, walk on the left, stand on the right. This article says that we might just be doing it wrong.
- This is basically the dummy’s guide to internet privacy especially with the recent ability for big companies to sell our data.
- Who doesn’t love learning about outer space, other planets, etc? National Geographic wrote a great article and although I’d like to think watching the Martian taught me everything I needed to know about Mars…clearly I was wrong.
- OJ: Made in America won an Oscar at the right time as the Academy Awards are changing their rules.
- A avid coffee drinkers (I mean, who isn’t?) we thought this was a fun read and definitely got us excited to try all of these shops in the district. So many coffee shops to try, so little time.
- While this is technically a video, my mom sent me this link a few weeks ago and I finally got around to watching it. Jackie Chan is one the greats and this had me tearing up at my desk.
- As a lover of lists and tips, I though this NY Times article touched on all of the things you should cook, watch, and listen to this weekend. Personally, I am most interested in the “What to Cook” section.
- PSA: If you haven’t already seen Big Little Lies, go start it. If you just finished (like us), the NY Times also did an interesting article on the ‘Art of Empathy’ and how it relates to the show.