Let’s face it, drinking at home will always be cheaper than going out. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t have the ambiance of your all-time-favorite bar. Check out these items that can spruce up your home bar, bar cart, or even just your kitchen!
- The Oggi 4 Piece Stainless Steel Bartender Accessories Set | As the saying goes, a craftsman is only as good as his tools. And in this case, these tools are stainless steel and copper-colored. This cute mix includes a stirrer, shaker, a double jigger, and an ice strainer. Find it here.
- Professional Drink Muddler | We’ve all been there (especially E) – you’re craving a mojito at the bar but they take forever to make, or it’s too busy, or you don’t want to bother the bartender. Whatever it may be, get what you want at home with this no-fuss muddler. Find it here.
- Umbra Hammered Head Bottle Opener | We all have that throw-away bottle opener that we picked up at the drugstore, found in a random kitchen drawer, stole from a friend, or somewhere in-between. But, as a lover of all thing aquatic, I thought this one was cool and honesty, a conversation started. Umbra is a great brand and known for making quality things. Find it here.
- Kikkerland Mix Master Cocktail Shaker | Want to be a master mixologist, but having issues remembering all those recipes or constantly googling them? Pick up this cocktail shaker with all the ingredients and measurements on the glass! Find it here.
- Fitz and Floyd Luster Highballs | I’m sure you have wine glasses, and maybe you even have champagne flutes and maybe a nice set of tumblers? But what about highball glasses? I’ve been looking for a fun set to invest in. Pick up some spiffy ones from Fitz & Floyd. Find them here.
- The Homemade Gin Kit | First seen at Tabletop in Dupont Circle, one of our favorite stores with fun knickknacks and gifts (check it out). If your interested in upping your bar game accessories, here’s your chance! Check out this gin distilling kit which includes the ingredients and accessories: two 375ml glass bottles, fine stainless steel strainer, and stainless steel funnel. Find it here.
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump, With Stoppers | Hey, sometimes are eyes are bigger than our stomachs (most of the time…) and we just can’t finish all of our wine. Buuut, it’s really good wine or Two Buck Chuck! This kind of situation demands a wine saver and stoppers. Keep your wine fresh, even if you can’t finish it in one sitting! Find it here.